It really is Astonishing how quickly time flies. We have already reached the end of a quarter of the year. Continuing with my monthly analysis of reading goals achieved, here’s what I read in April. The month was slower than the preceding start to the year, and coupled with dance rehearsals for upcoming shows, I got in most of my reading during the daily commute. But I’m happy about the fact that it was an assorted mix – there was a translated play, a collection of short stories, a re-visit to a classic, two more fiction and two non-fiction books. Due to time constraints, I haven’t been able to write reviews yet for all of them.
1) Son Of The Thundercloud – Easterine Kire
2) Hayavadana – Girish Karnad
3) The Great Gatsby – F. Scott Fitzgerald (Review coming up)
4) Taking Flight – Michaela DePrince and Elaine DePrince
5) Jeeves And The Wedding Bells – Sebastian Faulks (Review coming up)
6) Mother, Where’s My Country? – Anubha Bhonsle (Review coming up)
7) Swimmer Among The Stars – Kanishk Tharoor (Review coming up)
The links below are to the books I read in January, February and March, if anyone is interested in looking up more titles and/or authors.